View Planning Applications Committee Agenda
Build the Local Economy
- Improve the level of skills within our communities and workforce
- Support our small and medium sized businesses to be established and grow
- Invest in our key infrastructure
- Provide an attractive location to do business
- Develop a diverse economy that creates sustainable, high wage job opportunities
Provide the best start in life for all our Children
- Ensure early intervention, in particular to keep our region's most vulnerable children safe
- Invest in creating schools fit for the 21st century which are at the heart of our communities
- Raise ambition and attainment, in particular to address inequalities
- Support children to be healthy and active
Protect our most vulnerable people
- Tackle the causes and effects of inequality and poverty
- Help older or vulnerable people live healthy and independent lives
- Ensure our older or vulnerable people receive the care and support they need
- Keep our communities safe
Be an inclusive Council
- Ensure that local people and communities are at the heart of our decision making
- Empower our communities to make the most of their assets
- Increase equality of opportunity
- Dates of Meetings in 2017
- 12 Jan,
- 14 Feb,
- 23 Mar,
- 18 Apr
|1.||SEDERUNT AND APOLOGIES|
|2.||DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST|
|3.||MINUTE OF MEETING OF 14 FEBRUARY 2017
|APPLICATIONS CONTINUED FOLLOWING DEFERRAL FOR SITES VISITS (COMMITTEE IN SESSION)|
|4.||CHAPELHILL FARM, WATERBECK - PLANNING APPLICATION ERECTION OF DWELLINGHOUSE AND INSTALLATION OF SEPTIC TANK AND SOAKAWAY (16/1751/FUL)
Members are asked to refuse application 16/1751/FUL.
|APPLICATIONS ELIGIBLE FOR SPEAKING|
|5.||DUMFRIES AND GALLOWAY COLLEGE SITE, HERRIES AVENUE, HEATHHALL, DUMFRIES - ERECTION OF 75 DWELLINGHOUSES, CONSTRUCTION OF ROADS, DRAINAGE, FORMATION OF LANDSCAPING AND OPEN SPACE (APPLICATION FOR APPROVAL OF MATTERS SPECIFIED IN CONDITIONS 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 AND 18 OF PLANNING PERMISSION IN PRINCIPLE 13/P/3/0362) (15/P/3/0513)
Members are asked to approve application 15/P/3/0513 subject to conditions.
|6.||SMUGGLERS INN, 9-13 MAIN STREET, AUCHENCAIRN, CASTLE DOUGLAS - APPLICATIONS FOR [A] PLANNING PERMISSION FOR CHANGE OF USE OF PUBLIC HOUSE AND MANAGERS ACCOMMODATION TO FORM 2 DWELLINGHOUSES AND REPLACEMENT REAR EXTENSION (17/0002/FUL) AND [B] LISTED BUILDING CONSENT FOR ALTERATIONS AND ERECTION OF REPLACEMENT EXTENSION TO REAR ELEVATION TO BRING ABOUT THE CHANGE OF USE FROM PUBLIC HOUSE WITH MANAGERS ACCOMMODATION TO 2 DWELLINGHOUSES (17/0003/LBC)
Members are asked to approve applications [A] 17/0002/FUL and [B] 17/0003/LBC subject to conditions.
|7.||MOUSWALD CARAVAN PARK, MOUSWALD PLACE, DUMFRIES - PLANNING APPLICATION FOR NON-COMPLIANCE WITH CONDITION 2 (THAT NO CARAVAN SHALL BE OCCUPIED AS SOLE OR MAIN RESIDENCE) OF PLANNING PERMISSION 16/P/3/0004 TO ALLOW THE USE OF 6 CARAVANS FOR PERMANENT RESIDENTIAL USE, CHANGE OF USE AND ALTERATIONS TO DWELLINGHOUSE TO FORM 2 HOLIDAY FLATS WITH PUBLIC BAR AND GAMES ROOM ON THE GROUND FLOOR, RE-SITING OF 1 STATIC CARAVAN HARDSTANDING AND REMOVAL OF 1 STATIC CARAVAN HARDSTANDING (16/1799/FUL)
Members are asked to refuse application 16/1799/FUL.
|APPLICATIONS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR SPEAKING|
|8.||LETHANS WIND FARM, 5KM NORTH-EAST OF NEW CUMNOCK - CONSULTATION REGARDING AN APPLICATION MADE UNDER SECTION 36 OF THE ELECTRICITY ACT 1989 FOR THE ERECTION OF 22 WIND TURBINES AND ASSOCIATED INFRASTRUCTURE (ON LAND FALLING WITHIN THE EAST AYRSHIRE COUNCIL AREA) (16/C/2/0017)
Members are asked to raise no objections to consultation16/C/2/0017.
|9.||HARBOUR MASTERS OFFICE, MARKET STREET, STRANRAER - APPLICATIONS FOR [A] PLANNING PERMISSION FOR ALTERATIONS, EXTENSION AND CHANGE OF USE OF FORMER HARBOUR MASTERS OFFICE TO EXHIBITION CENTRE, AND LANDSCAPING WORKS (16/1688/FUL) AND [B] LISTED BUILDING CONSENT FOR ALTERATIONS AND EXTENSION TO FORMER HARBOUR MASTERS OFFICE TO BRING ABOUT THE CHANGE OF USE TO EXHIBITION CENTRE (16/1689/LBC)
Members are asked to approve applications [A] 16/1688/FUL and [B] 16/1689/LBC subject to conditions.
|10.||TROQUEER PUMPING STATION, HAMILTON STARKE PARK, MOAT ROAD, DUMFRIES - PLANNING APPLICATION FOR INSTALLATION OF WASTE WATER PUMPING STATION, ERECTION OF 2.4 METRE HIGH SECURITY FENCING, FORMATION OF ACCESS AND ASSOCIATED WORKS AND LANDSCAPING (16/1680/FUL)
Members are asked to approve application 16/1680/FUL subject to conditions.
|11.||6 LOVERS WALK, DUMFRIES - PLANNING APPLICATION FOR ALTERATIONS INCLUDING ENLARGEMENT OF WINDOW OPENING TO FORM DOOR OPENING AND INSTALLATION OF EXTERNAL STAIR AND BALUSTRADE TO REAR ELEVATION, REPLACEMENT OF THREE ROOFLIGHTS, PAINTING FRONT AND REAR DOORS, BLOCKING UP DOOR OPENING TO REAR, ALTERATIONS TO DOWNPIPES, ALTERATIONS TO PATIO AND ERECTION OF 1.4 METRE HIGH FENCE (17/0114/FUL)
Members are asked to approve application 17/0114/FUL unconditionally.
|12.||ANY OTHER BUSINESS DEEMED URGENT BY THE CHAIRMAN DUE TO THE NEED FOR A DECISION|
The next meeting is scheduled for 10:30am on Tuesday, 18th April 2017 in Council Offices, English Street, Dumfries
Issue Date:- 14 March 2017 at 15:58